Signing up to become an AICCM member is a great thing to do.
Membership has broad benefits. It’s an opportunity to:
- develop a deep and long-lasting connection with your profession and your peers;
- take advantage of training and skill development;
- and consume a range of quality publications and resources tailored to your needs.
Your membership contribution sustains and nurtures the future of conservation in Australia, ensuring we are equipped to preserve, conserve and carefully manage our moveable heritage and cultural assets.
Ordinary members receive :
- Discounts on AICCM conference and workshop fees;
- Access to job advertisements, including notifications via our mailing list;
- Access to professional networks, via the AICCM mailing list and membership of special interest groups and state divisions;
- Access to the online membership directory;
- Access to an online database of specialist supplier information;
- Access to the AICCM’s online publications, including The Bulletin, National eNews and SIG publications;
- Private conservators who are Professional Members can choose to be listed on the AICCM’s Directory of Members in Private Practice.
Not a member yet? Join today.