Advertising with AICCM is a fantastic way to reach a specialised audience of conservation professionals and people seeking conservation and allied services. AICCM accepts advertising from a wide range of conservators, conservation organisations and allied professions. We provide many attractive and affordable advertising services. To find out more, get in touch!
What text formats can I supply?
- Text for job advertisements should be supplied as PDF documents.
- Text for classifieds and web advertisements can be received as Microsoft Word documents.
- Please do not apply formatting to text, beyond the use of bullets, bold, italics and different font sizes to indicate headings etc.
What image formats can I supply?
- Images should be in GIF, JPEG, TIF or BMP file format.
- They should be no larger than 100K each, and should be 250 pixels in width, whether landscape or portrait.
- Hard copy advertisements or artwork are not accepted.
- Please note that print advertisements are only available in black and white. Colour can be used for online applications.
Can I alter my web advert once it is live?
- Changes cannot be made during the paid run of the advertisement.
- On renewal of your advertisement, you can post new text and images.
- If changes are required during the course of an advertisement, it will be considered a new advert and charged accordingly.
How do I pay for my advertisement?
- The Editor you contact will raise an invoice with the AICCM Secretariat; payment must be received before the advertisement can be placed.
- Payment can be made by cheque or credit card by contacting the AICCM Secretariat. Please make cheques payable to AICCM Inc. AICCM accepts Visa, MasterCard and Bankcard.
- Alternatively, you can transfer money directly into our bank account – please contact the Secretariat for further details.
- Web advertisements can be placed for 6 or 12 months.
- Advertisers are responsible for renewing advertisements on expiration of their advertising period.
- International advertisers are not charged the 10% GST, but extra costs will be incurred if paying in currency other than Australian. Please contact the AICCM Secretariat for further information.
Who can advertise?
- All advertisements will be screened for suitability.
- In general, AICCM will accept advertising from related businesses – e.g. suppliers of conservation materials and equipment, exhibition design and installation companies, art movers etc., as well as conservation companies or individual conservators who are or who have have AICCM Professional Members on their staff.
- Businesses should be accredited members of their profession, where appropriate.
Need more information or would like to organise advertising?