Terms and conditions for advertisers
By advertising with AICCM Inc. you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The AICCM may cease the arrangement with the advertiser at any time. All monies past the date of termination will be returned.
- The advertiser will can choose to pay monthly, quarterly, annually or per publication, as appropriate, but cannot change the advertisement once it has been posted. Changes may be made on renewal.
- Your advertisement may only include text descriptions, graphics, pictures and other content relevant to the sale of your goods.
- Any phone number provided by you for listing in an advertisement must be yours, or you must have permission to use it. You must ensure that any phone number listed in your advertisement is correct.
- Where GST is applicable on any items you advertise the advertised price must be inclusive of GST.
- Only advertisements fully completed and paid for will be accepted for publication.
- Subject to these Terms, we will use our reasonable endeavours to publish advertisements in the format submitted by you and in accordance with your placement instructions. However, we make no guarantees or representations regarding placement of your advertisement or the content of advertisements grouped with your advertisement.
- AICCM reserves the right to select, edit, condense, determine the duration of, change the nominated “Category” of, withdraw or refuse an advertisement.
- We will refuse to publish advertisements that we reasonably deem to be inappropriate for publication by us, or that are offensive.
- You may cancel or withdraw your advertisement at any time, but prepaid monies will not be returned.
- Commercial advertisers should ensure that their advertisements comply with the relevant Fair Trading Act for their state.
- We do not accept or publish for sale any advertisements for or containing any items which are prohibited for sale in any part of Australia. In addition, we do not accept or publish for sale any advertisements for or containing any items that are listed in the list of Prohibited Content (see below).
- You must be at least 18 years of age to place an advertisement with us and if you are a seller you must be legally able to sell the item you are advertising. We reserve the right (but are not required) to verify the availability of items offered for sale.
- Foul or inappropriate language is prohibited.
- We provide our services with reasonable care and skill and endeavour to ensure availability of our services and access to our website. However, availability of our services and access to the AICCM website may be interfered with by numerous factors, including those outside our control (such as malfunction in equipment or software, Internet access difficulties, or delay or failure of transmission). Accordingly, AICCM Inc does not warrant or represent that our services and/or your access to the AICCM site will be continuous, uninterrupted, timely, fault free, virus free or secure.
AICCM will not accept advertisements for the following:
- Material that is political or religious in nature
- Raffles, fundraisers and charitable organisations
- Hazardous materials – chemical, biological, radioactive and electronic – except where provided by a licensed supplier and relevant to the conservation profession
- Material that can reasonably be considered offensive to any race, religion, sex or society group
- Drugs & drug related material
- Alcohol & tobacco
- Food & food stuffs, unless directly applicable to conservation practice
- Pharmaceuticals & prescribed medications
- Weapons, ammunition, explosives & fireworks
- Human body parts or remains
- Stuffed animals or animal products, including eggs and ivory, unless directly applicable to conservation practice
- Works of art without correct provenance documentation
- Items that infringe third party intellectual property rights, including music, movies, TV shows, software, video games, currency and stamps