Want to start your own conservation business? Have a burning question about what you can claim on tax? Join conservators Robyn Ho and Eleanor Vallier from c/o Studios, and chartered accountant Gianna Rosica for our Business Basics webinar.
Targeted at conservators working in Australia, Robyn and Eleanor will discuss:
– Working as a freelance conservator
– The in’s and out’s of starting a conservation business
– Working within your expertise
– Insurance: do I need cover?
Gianna will run a Q&A to answer your accounting questions. These may cover:
– ABN: do I need one?
– Tax: what’s deductible for business/working from home.
– Superannuation: Government co-contribution, salary sacrifice or extra payments.
– Business activity statements (BAS) and Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT): obligations and benefits.
These will be followed by a Q&A with all our speakers.
DATE/TIME: THURS 8 OCT, 5.30pm–6.45pm
RSVP: Free event, register for the Zoom link:
is a professional studio offering a specialised combination of holistic art care services, incorporating conservation, collections care and exhibition services. Robyn Ho and Elle Vallier provide artist-, value- and people-centred conservation of modern and contemporary art that is sustainable, inclusive and collaborative.
specialises in the tax and accounting needs of the arts community. With over 25 years experience in the field she can help you navigate your way through the complexities of Australian tax law. Gianna has run Q&A sessions with NIDA and VCA Music. Get your questions ready for this Q&A!