Conference Delegate Functions and Tours for FRAME: Concept, History and Conservation, Melbourne 2016.
24-26 August 2016
Hosted by the National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne, Australia
- Symposium Lunch in the NGV Garden Restaurant
NGV International, on Wednesday 24 August, 12:30-2:00.
Price $60.00 per person for a two course set menu lunch including main course, (set menu alternate drop), a glass of wine, and desert.
Please advise of any dietary restrictions, gluten intolerant, vegetarian or other.
- Symposium dinner at Charcoal Lane
136 Gertrude Street, Fitzroy, on Thursday 25 August, 7pm.
Price $65.00 per person for a three course set menu set menu, (set menu alternate drop), including entrée, main course, and desert. There will be a cash bar.
Charcoal Lane serves edgy meals made with indigenous ingredients. It is a Mission Australia social enterprise restaurant that provides guidance and opportunity to young people, many of whom are Aboriginal, and in need of a fresh start in life. Please advise of any dietary restrictions, gluten intolerant, vegetarian or other.
- Lab tours (please choose only one, as they are run concurrently)
Friday 26 August, 2:00pm, no cost, there will be maximum 12 people in each tour:
- National Gallery of Victoria conservation labs at NGV International (fully subscribed)
- Museum Victoria conservation labs, Carlton
- The Grimwade Centre for Cultural Materials Conservation at the University of Melbourne (fully subscribed)
The convenors of this symposium are Louise Bradley, Barbara Dabrowa and Holly McGowan-Jackson. Please contact Louise Bradley if you have any questions about this event: firstname.lastname@example.org