Call for Papers for the AICCM Bulletin, Volume 38.2
The AICCM Bulletin is currently seeking submissions for papers to volume 38.2 to be published in December 2017.
Closing date for submissions is 1 March 2017.
The AICCM Bulletin is a hard copy and online peer-reviewed journal produced by the Australian Institute for the Conservation of Cultural Materials (AICCM) since 1975.
In order to better reach our international audience AICCM has recently partnered with Routledge and Taylor & Francis to provide our online publishing service. The Taylor & Francis Group publishes quality peer-reviewed journals under the Routledge and Taylor & Francis imprints.
Two volumes are published each year. Members can find past copies on this website and at Taylor & Francis, but you'll need to be logged in to do both.
If you're not a member, and require access to The Bulletin, you can join right here and now!
The AICCM Bulletin publishes original and quality papers, including research reports, discussion papers, literature surveys, thematic bibliographies, summaries of research papers and dissertations.
The journal has an interdisciplinary focus and aims to:
- Disseminate new information gathered about the materiality, nature, condition, deterioration and treatment of cultural collections within Australia and the Asia-Pacific region;
- Promote interdisciplinary research activity in cultural materials conservation;
- Present a forum for new ideas and thinking with regards to conservation management, conservation ethics, cultural engagement, sustainability and wider professional concerns in the region;
- Disseminate new information and novel methods to the conservation profession world-wide.
Two volumes are published each year in June and December.
Papers may be submitted at any time during the year at Taylor & Francis according to the following schedule:
- Submitted by 1 October – Published by June
- Submitted by 1 March – Published by December
Members can find instructions for authors, submission processes and past copies on this website and at Taylor & Francis, but you'll need to be logged in to do both.