Archival Survival: your partner in preservation
Archival Survival provides a large range of archival quality storage products to museums, galleries, libraries and archives. We are an Australian-owned company, with over 80% of our product range being made or sourced in Australia. Our standard catalogue items cover most requirements while our made-to-order service allows us to convert high quality raw materials into customised storage solutions.
Our made-to order service includes:
- Library of Congress-approved DuPont™ Melinex® (polyester) sleeves
- Boxes in various styles including solander boxes and storage boxes using NAA-approved corrugated board, solid fibre board or polypropylene
- Folders in a range of designs including four flap folders, document wallets, manilla folders and map folders
- Polypropylene and polyethylene sleeves
- Paper and Tyvek® envelopes
- Custom sheeting of archival barrier papers, tissues and boards
We are also agents for University Products and Talas in USA, and can supply items on special request.