AICCM acknowledges and respects your privacy, and we are committed to handling your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act.
- The personal details you provide to AICCM are collected and retained for the purpose of processing your membership and to provide you with the full range of member’s services offered by AICCM.
- AICCM does not hire or sell membership lists to others, and we take care to protect the privacy of your email address when emailing to a large group.
- AICCM will use the information to supply you with AICCM publications and to keep you informed about professional issues, employment opportunities, and upcoming national and international events.
- Your mailing address details will be provided to external agencies that have undertaken to mail the above information to you.
- The AICCM website lists the contact details of AICCM Office Bearers, AICCM members, as well as a listing of those members who have indicated that they are willing to supply professional conservation services to the public. This information is provided to assist members to contact each other, and the general public to contact conservation practitioners who are members of AICCM.
- A Membership Directory, a hard copy of the above listings, may be produced from time to time posted to all members.
- You may request us not to include your details on the mailing list, the website and in the Membership Directory, by notifying the AICCM Secretariat in writing.